Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exclusive: Lionel talks to Sooty



I is very excited this morning as Mister Stephen, following my interview with Mister Viking Leader last year, has landed me another all star interviewee.



So Mister Sooty. There has been a lot of coverage in the press recently about your relationship with the Prince of Wales, would you care to comment.



What was that I didn't quite hear?



Excuse me readers I have to lean in so he can whisper.



Oh. What do you mean you hardly know Mister Prince Charles?



Sorry folks I'm not sure if the mic is picking up Mister Sooty here. But he said that he has only ever met Mister HRH at Royal Variety Performances.



Mister Sooty it is understand that Mister Prince Charles and Mister Prince Williiam call you Sooty on account of, how can I put this delicately, well on account of colour. The colour of your ears to be specific. How do you feel about that?



Oh, everybody calls you that do they? Does that make it alright do you think? How do you think we should make racism or derogatory comments history?



Pass you your what? Ah this. And what was that?



Oh everybody. Mister Sooty has an answer but he needs your help. Apparently we all know the magic word.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Waving of magic wand.



Come on every one "Izzy Wizzy Let's Get Busy." Make the magic happen and show racism the red card.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails