Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogging (and Social Media) Will Be Light

Blogging has already been somewhat light over the last few days. It will however continue to be so, the same goes for Facebook and Twitter.

I have an interview for a job I'd really love to have on Monday and I have to do some preparation for it. There are some people who will read this to whom thanks are due for pointing this role out to me. There is someone else that I truly do wish all the best to, it will be an interesting few days, I just wish I could have your input. This weekend is going to be a rather odd one between us.

So if you don't see me on here, Facebook or Twitter then do not panic, I'm just rather busy.

cf Gyronny Herald

1 comment:

Paul Walter said...

Best of luck with the interview, Stephen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails