Thursday, November 06, 2008

Glenrothes Polling Day Update


Just two hours to go until the polls close. So time for a brief update.


Ran into my first Labour people on the street at 14:40 yesterday out in Leslie. However, shortly after meeting then the Nats swarmed in. However ran into a second set about half an hour later.


Today actually saw Alex Salmond in the SNP moving A-board to make the it's polling day speech. We're on you side in X, in this case Pitteuchar. Then ran in Kezia out running a canvass in the same street.


Anyhoo I'm off to get changed out of my wet smelly clothes, grab some lasagna and rest my swollen ankle ahead of the count. Watch out to see if you see some of us bloggers on the tele tonight.


I'll do a more thorough post at some point tomorrow or over the weekend.

2 comments:

Malc said...

How's it looking Stephen? Think Harry Wills has it locked up?

Jess The Dog said...

What happened? Behind the Tories? I am genuinely shocked. Get shot of Ming Campbell anyway, he was virtually grovelling to Brown on STV tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails