Friday, August 06, 2010

It's Friday so...Something for the Weekend

It has been a while since I did one of these, but as it is 5 pm and Friday you know what that means, time for the weekend to begin.

I'm going to take a look first off at some things related to some of this weeks news and blog posts. First I posted about the Ayotollah's decision that music was not to be promoted or taught in Iran. As One Ex-Widow said in the comments no doubt this Blurred Vision track will definitely not been on his list of revolutionary hymns and anthems.



One thing we learnt in Belfast this week with the passing of Alex Higgins is that they are still all snooker loopy.



But it is Friday night which a friend of mine on Facebook always declares as wine o'clock. Please forgive me if I partake in a little gin, I just hope I don't get soaked in it as I'm off to Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh to see this live.



Better take the National Express then really shouldn't I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails