Thursday, December 24, 2009

OK It's Only Thursday....but...

It is Christmas Eve.

So here are some variations of a theme. After all if Lord Lloyd Weber can do his Variations of a Theme by Paganini....what you mean you don't know this?



Then I can present some Variations of a seasonal 18th Century English, or is that French, classic. So here is the theme, so over to the Muppets 30 years ago in 1979 and John Denver. Personally I fell sorry for Mr and Mrs Bear for the performanace of their son Fuzzy during this.



First up of our friends we go to the land of Far Far Away where Shrek and friends give us this.



Here's one I was first introduced to 19 Christmases ago by my friend Rob Davis and all my Canadian friends really like this mikey take as well. If you haven't met a Canadian some of this may be no



As I'll not be having a curry for the next couple of days this one is just to keep the chaps at Four in One, Bathgate hope that I'll soon be back ordering a Biryani (most likely).



The Devil may want to return the Prada he is wearing if he sets eyes on this Janice Dickinson parody on our theme.



If you thought Fuzzy Bear was confused above check out this absolutely A Cappella version from Straight No Chaser. My awesome pick of the day.



Finally a little bit of Karaoke courtesy of the Llama's. I think you all know the tune so all together now.



Of course like my Friday weekend starting blogs this hasn't been blogged live. Indeed this was compiled a on the 4th. I have a nephew's birthday to attend to today. But may I wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and hope you've enjoyed at least some of the above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails