Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moon Faker


Forty years ago while Apollo 11 fever was sweeping the earth I was just a very sizable bump. I was merely biding time to arrive at the same time that the political party of my adulthood would have its annual conference.


Therefore last night I was quite shocked to find this compelling evidence that the lunar landings were faked (may I encourage younger readers to read the whole way to the bottom before throwing stuff at me*).


Today I am however glad to find that there are of course a list of twelve things that we do know are on the moon.


Now if you'll excuse me I have a craving for soup and cheese.


(Demon Drawer would like to thank Dr E. Vibenstein for unearthing the first of these.




* Sorry Irfan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails