The rules are largely the same as last year's mass participation event.
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
Iain Dale is asking us not to list a 10 on our blogs to encourage others to vote for them, so if you want to see my list you're going to have to wait until August the 1st, though I am tempted to give a number of groups of ten and not rank them to throw the cat among the pigeons. Of course if you like what I've done over the last 12 months all votes will be willingly accepted and appreciated, after all I have high standards to keep up and improve on from last year.