Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Blogging Lite

I'm sorry that blogging has been a little light over recent days, weeks even after the end of the election period. Those of you who follow my Twitter feed will know that I was back in Ireland for the weekend which affected the speed of my response to some of the big stories but that is only part of the story as to why my blog has remained a little bit neglected since the end of the General Election campaign.
 
There is more and I will let you know in due course. Meanwhile I do apologise for the inconvenience and I can assure you it has nothing to do with me becoming lazy or inactive in the Lib Dem cause.
 
This post has been sent via email therefore spacing and fonts may not appear at my usual standard. Also there may be links to other relevant blog entries or other content added later today along with adding the correct tagging.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails