- 33,350 votes to elect each Labour MP
- 34,989 votes to elect each Tory MP
- 55,131 votes to elect each Plaid Cymru MP
- 81,898 votes to elect each SNP MP
- 119,788 votes to elect each Lib Dem MP
Yes there were hundreds of people disenfranchised across the country due to the queuing issues, but the figures above show a far larger disconnect between the value of the vote based on who you vote for. Time for a change and a fairer politics, time for electoral reform to include proportional representation or else the two old parties will continue to shore things up for their own benefit and not that of the people.