Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Website Revamp

There has been a revamp of a website. No not the one all Lib Dems have been talking about, although LibDems.Org.uk does look impressive in its new clothes.

No as I had been saying for some time Tam Smith the SNP PPC for Linlithgow and East Falkirk, well at the start of the month it finally came to life. Not a lot there just now, though Tam appears to be taking me on as a local poitical Tweeter.

However, how obvious is the photo shopping on this picture. The light is coming from opposite directions, the Palace behind Tam's shoulder is his shadow unlike his forehead.

4 comments:

Stuart Winton said...

"Tam worked at the Co-op in Whitecross before marrying Wilma, a "black bitch", in 1961 and moved to Linlithgow."

Interesting!!

Stephen Glenn said...

Yeah only in Linlithgow could anyone seeking elected office possibly get away with such a phrase I guess. LOL

Kev said...

My daughters (3 & 5)are "black bitches", but I probably won't use it in any literature.

I like Tammie, and see he has 4 followers so far - I might raise that to 5, to mke him feel good.

Kev

Stuart Winton said...

Ah, I see now, thanks to Google, but I had to narrow it down a bit because my first search returned some, ahem, interesting results.

But I'm surprised that the PC police haven't banned the phrase by now, however innocuous it may actually be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails