Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh Canada: That's My Plans to Visit Blown

Just was checking on up my referrals for today and found out that someone at the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade managed to visit this humble blog by searching for the words 'hold them to account lib dems'.

Oh course they found my earlier post on the new hold them to account website.

Scarily Google (other search engines are available I believe) places my post on the topic above Guido, the official party site, various other Lib Dems, and the Gruniad's coverage of the launch.

However, if the Canadian Department of Foreigh Affairs are now aware of my views on the war in Iraq, I might have blown my chances of visiting my relatives over there. Ah well that's the price we pay for freedom, liberty etc.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails