Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Is this Blogdaq?

Ok I've done Celebdaq, I've traded on Sportdaq now from the lijnks to this site I've found that the latest trading game appears to be Blogshares. I have no idea how I came to be listed, nor have I nay idea how it works. If I did I might be accused of insider dealer trying to increase my value.

Although if I read this right (Economics degrees come in handy some times) I'm currently valued above LibDem Blogs, Susanne Lamido, The Apollo Project and a number of other Lib Dem Bloggers.

Although Lynne Featherstone and Jonathan Calder are way out ther in high value land.

I might of course have got all that wrong.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I noticed your posting. Haven't got a clue what it's all about. I was very surprised to see my blog listed.

Never quite sure who reads my blog but noticed the hit counter jumps up after each posting

Susanne

Stephen Glenn said...

I'm still confused after reading the home page and rules on the site.

I even have a degree in economics. Maybe I should have paid more attention in markets rather than concentrate on the more social economic subjects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails